- CLEVACOVER P/L will comply with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the privacy provisions of other applicable legislation. Any personal information collected by CLEVACOVER is covered by this policy. Personal information is information or an opinion that can identify a person.
- CLEVACOVER will only collect information that is necessary for its activities.
- CLEVACOVER will treat all personal information with due care and take all reasonable steps to protect any personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes during storage, collection, processing transmission and destruction.
- Enquiries or concerns about privacy matters should be made in writing to CLEVACOVER P/L PO Box 977, Oxenford, QLD 4210
- Where an individual wishes to interact anonymously, and such interaction does not compromise the information collected nor the purpose for which CLEVACOVER collects it, the individual is not required to provide personal or sensitive information
- CLEVACOVER will not collect sensitive information from an individual unless given consent to do so, or where required by law in specific circumstances such as matters of individual or public health or safety.